We provide void and tenanted facilities management, as well as property maintenance for housing associations, schools, councils, universities and offices.
We focus on keeping properties in excellent condition, and make tenant satisfaction a priority. We operate a day-to-day response service to deal with issues as soon as possible and our trades-people are easily reachable in case of emergencies.
We cover the range of the Thames Valley, including Oxfordshire, Berkshire and Buckinghamshire. Our management contracts are entirely flexible in length, ranging from 1 to 5 years. Our facilities management service offering includes:
- Property maintenance.
- Roofing, tiling and brickwork repair.
- Window and door maintenance.
- Structural renovations and refurbishment.
- Cladding upgrades or repair.
- Boiler and central heating upgrades.
Our facilities management service also encompasses emergency and routine repairs wherever the need arises. These include:-
- Electricity faults.
- Water leaks.
- Boiler or heating failures.
- Damaged tiles or brickwork.