Social housing refurbishment & housing association maintenance
At SCM we work with a number of public sector clients & housing associations and we understand the importance of continually maintaining, refurbishing and improving social housing, both for residents and communities.
We work alongside our social housing, local authority and housing association partners to ensure that we offer the best value for money, whilst ensuring that any works are completed to a high standard. We offer social housing and housing association maintenance in Wycombe, Oxfordshire and the South East of England.
We work with our social housing clients to create a planned program of work to put health and safety at the heart of what we do. We always tailor our planned and responsive works so that they take account of social housing tenants’ living considerations, and adjust our programmes of work accordingly.
How we work with you
If our tender application with a client is successful, this is what you can expect from working with us.
- A pre-contract meeting to determine what work is needed and to what time-scale it should be delivered. This also introduces our clients to a single point of contact that they can work with throughout the process.
- Agreeing realistic targets and KPIs prior to any work beginning.
- A timely and accurate valuation of the work required.
- Risk assessment and method statements to establish clear health and safety parameters at the start of the process.
- The appointment of an SCM liaison officer to work with residents and tenants, at every step of the process, to ensure any job falls within the parameters of our service level agreement (SLA). Our Resident Liaison officer is also responsible for organising client/tenant feedback at the end of the process.