Salary: £40,000.00 to £45,000.00 /year
We are looking for Contracts Manager to take responsibility for the overall management of projects across The Home Counties.
SCM is a highly regarded Building and Maintenance Company based in Oxfordshire. Proud of our achievements to date, we work with our specially selected partners to build, renovate and maintain properties to a high standard. Day in and day out, our dedicated teams work on projects of all sizes.
Contracts Manager Working Hours are Monday to Friday 7.30 am to 5 pm.
Contracts Manager Salary: We offer a supportive environment, competitive
Remuneration package dependent on experience and development for Contracts Manager who want to build their career in this industry.
It’s an exciting time to join SCM as we are currently expanding due to winning new business, and have recently rebranded to better reflect the scope of services we provide.
As a Contracts Manager you will be required to deliver tasks and responsibilities as listed below.
- Liaising with clients to discuss development requirements
- Developing budget and work time estimates
- Responsibility of all costs/margin control on contracts
- Creating an invoice detailing work conducted
- Discussing any further structural development needed
- Aiding in the planning process and briefing construction staff on their roles
- Monitoring construction process and quashing any strife that may arise
- Keeping details of construction work
- Working with a variety of construction members
- Working on construction sites
- Manage Site Managers
- Ensuring that the appointed Site Supervisor/Foreman is delivering the project to the required specification, on time and to budget
- Implement any health and safety on site
- Presenting a professional image and wearing supplied work wear at all times.
- To show care and attention to customers premises, leaving areas clean & tidy at the end of working day
To be considered for this Contracts Manager role you must have:
- Good communication skills
- Excellent mathematic skills
- Understanding of building regulations and safety issues
- Attention to detail and practical approach
- Understanding of construction process including budget and warranties
- Ability to comprehend technical construction plans
- Ability to work on more than one project at a time
- IT competent
- Negotiation skills and ability to deliver ideas to others
- Able to work to tight deadlines
- Proven experience as a Contracts / Projects Manager
- Experience working on Refurbishment projects
- A valid driving licence
We offer a supportive environment, competitive remuneration package and development for Contracts Managers who want to build their career in this industry.